Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Change in Direction

A business plan that cannot flex, is worthless.

And now it is time to make some adjustments to mine.

So far, on these blogs, I have gotten zero response, zero comment, zero attention.

Blogs are a waste of time if they do not get people talking. I must be writing about the wrong things. My ideas have no traction. I am on the wrong track.

First, a celebration:

I recently advanced to the first promotion in my business. I can now qualify for larger, and more frequent bonuses. In my business, the people that make the big money must first get to where I am now. It takes 12 people to get you to this point, and I want to personally thank those friends and family that helped me reach this point:

* Mark
* Mom and Dad
* Anne and Paul
* Todd and Sandra
* Gloria
* Rosemary
* Norma and Donny
* Becky
* Kristin
* Geoff
* Tim
* Stephanie

And I should say that half of these people are already on their way to the same promotion I just reached.

I must now help the above, while I go about making the money that will enable me to help others and achieve my dreams.

I want to do music, ministry, and teach elementary-aged children. I want to influence positive reforms in society. I want to make things right for my kids, that have endured a divorce and less-than-perfect home arrangement these past few years.

So, let me just pause for today. I am seeking new information for this blog. I am not sure what to write about. But with new realities, come the need for new direction.

No comments: